|Birth Name:||Joseph Adam Jonas|
|Date of Birth:||August 15, 1989|
|Hometown:||Casa Grande, Arizona, U.S.|
|Occupation:||Singer, musician, actor, and dancer|
|Relationship with Demi|
Joseph Adam "Joe" Jonas is one of Demi Lovato's friends and her ex-boyfriend. He is a pop singer, musician, actor, and dancer. He was a member of the Jonas Brothers, a pop-rock band made up of him and his two brothers, Nick and Kevin. He starred as Joseph Lucas on the Disney Channel original series Jonas, and released his debut solo studio album, Fastlife in October 2011. He also formed a new band called DNCE in 2015.
Relation with Demi
- 15 year old Demi met Joe (age 18) in 2007 on the set of Disney Channel movie, Camp Rock.
- The pair have long been rumored to be a couple, which Lovato had previously denied.. The pair recently filmed a video for their duet "Make A Wave."
- The couple announced in 2010 that they were dating and were together a few months
- Demi tweeted that they didn't break up over the phone. It was Joe's choice to break up with her.
- Demi has recently said that now they are just friends.
- On 27th September 2014, Joe made a surprise appearance on Demi's tour at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA, where the duo sang the hit song from Camp Rock This Is Me
- Joe later posted three pictures on Instagram and tweeted about the event.